Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trout Fishing Lures

Trout Fishing Lures

Information From The Trout Master
Hey folks, welcome to my hub about trout fishing lures. I wanted to do a hub on "how to catch a trout" but someone already had a really good hub on it so I thought that I would talk specifically about lures. Let me introduce myself first. I was born in Buford, Georgia which is really close to Buford Dam. This is the Dam that feeds water into the Chattahoochee river - commonly called the "hooch." I was bound to become a fishing addict being this close to a lake and a river. My dad introduced me to trout fishing and hunting at a very young age and it was evident that I was hooked. I have fished the Chattahoochee river so many time that I know every fishing hole from the Dam all of the way to Highway 20 which is several miles. Trout fishing is one of my passions folks, so naturally I am good at it. I mean aren't we all good at the things we love to do? Some dream about making money and the city lights - i dream of waking up at the crack of dawn and experiencing the serenity of the outdoors. There really isnt anything like the sound when the day breaks folks, there really isn't.
That enough of an introduction, so lets get to trout lures.

No comments:

Post a Comment